What is HELPCard?
HelpCard is an EMERGENCY HELPCard. Especially in life threatening situations, your important information is on your HELPCard to aid you and your loved-ones. HELPCard is designed as a highly visible, yet small card – It holds your information like:
- Brief Personal Data
- Emergency Contacts
- Medical Conditions
- Previous Surgical History if any
- Allergies If Any
How Can I create my HelpCard?
- Click this link: https://helpcard.net/create-your-helpcard/
- Just sign up there using your email address and choose a password.
- Once you successfully signed up, login your profile and follow the instructions to fill in the form.
- Provide as much information as you you would like.
How much does it cost to create a HELPCard?
HELPCard is FREE and available to everyone. Just add your information from a selection of options and your HELPCard will be ready to be printed.
How does HELPCard work?
It allow paramedics and other health professionals get access to your important medical information quickly and efficiently,
- The purpose of HELPCard is to:
- Directly assist first responders in an emergency
- Directly assist authorities in an emergency or crisis
- First responders do not need your full medical records
- There is absolutely no need for:
- Your address, telephone number, credit card details, other personal data as this is of no interest to first responders, or HELPCard.
What information do I include?
- Just the very essential facts such as:
- Medications you are taking
- Especially those that could be life threatening if missed
- Or could react with another medication
- Your doctors, your medical conditions, your previous relevant surgical history
- Emergency Contact Numbers of your relatives/Friends
Is it important to keep my HELPCard Up-to-date?
- Yes. It is important to keep your HELPCard information current / up-to-date. Especially as your circumstances change. You alone choose what you put on your HELPCard. The website will guide you as to what essential information is recommended.